[sugar] no "activity starting" screen when launch from Journal

Mikus Grinbergs mikus
Thu Jul 17 00:51:36 EDT 2008

G1G1; Joyride 2172 equivalent; Q2E11.  When I launch an activity by
clicking on the icon in the ring (Home view), I see the "activity
starting" screen (blank, with pulsing activity icon in the middle)
until the screen for the activity itself is drawn.  When I launch an
activity by clicking on the icon in an entry on the Journal screen,
I continue to see the Journal screen until the screen for the
activity itself is drawn, WITHOUT getting to see the "activity
starting" screen while the activity launch is being performed.

mikus