[sugar] Sugar adds favorite activities to ring

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Wed Jul 16 21:19:22 EDT 2008

Yeah, I'm not sure that this is expected behavior (I would expect not).  The
intent is that a "customization" upgrade would allow additive changes to the
favorites ring, for instance to allow a school to ensure that every kid has
brand new activity X in the ring on the first day of class (if the kids
later remove it, that's up to them, of course).  The question, then, is
if/why installing that RPM behaved in the manner of a customization instead
of a basic software update.
Tomeu, do you know how this is expected to work?

- Eben