[sugar] Sugar and OLPC release processes

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Tue Jul 15 07:15:08 EDT 2008

Hi Marco,

Thanks for working on this!

I don't have much to add except to say that I'm OK with whatever is the
consensus of "engineering".

I think the Sugar release process and schedule is pretty well defined
and certainly better documented than the XO process and schedule at this
point. I'm working as quickly as possible to get XO processes and dates
in place. Until that is closer to final, I hope we don't slow down or
interfere with the processes Sugar already has in place.

Keep it up and let me know when you think you have agreement. If I can
help with something just name it and call out my name in the e-mail.

Thanks,

Greg S