[sugar] Google Summer of Code: sugarbot Screencast

Zach Riggle zachriggle
Sat Jul 12 12:23:04 EDT 2008

Hi Riccardo, thanks for the interest.

- Not yet.  This is more of a limitation of the SimpleXMLRPCServer
implementation than that of sugarbot.- Not yet.  I am looking at using
either DBUS or encapsulating the Sugar scripts to run inside a process I
control.
- No, but it would be quite trivial to implement.  In fact, since the
scripting functionality is moving to native Python code, you could do it in
whatever manner you prefer.

Zach

--
Zach Riggle