[sugar] Problem with Activity Development

Ankuj Gupta ankuj2004
Thu Jul 10 14:18:01 EDT 2008

I had edited the activity.info as
~~~
name =EducationalToolkit
bundle_id = org.laptop.EducationalToolkitActivity
service_name = org.laptop.EducationalToolkitActivity
exec=./startup.sh
icon = sweet-icon
activity_version = 2
mime_types = text/plain
show_launcher = yes

~~~~
The startup.sh had the following code
~~~~
#!/bin/sh

cd src
sugar-activity EducationalToolkitActivity.STARTUPCLASS -s $@.
~~~~
1)Does one still require setup.py
2)Even after doing this the log showed the following error

File "/usr/bin/sugar-activity" line 112 in<module>
   module=__import__(module_name)
Import Error :No module EducationalToolkitActivity