[sugar] Graphical Sugar Control Panel

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Thu Jul 10 11:41:45 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Can I get a link to any documentation on what the new Graphical Sugar
Control panel will support in XO release 8.2.0?

I tried searching the sugar wiki and OLPC wiki but didn't see it after
1/2 hour of trying :-(

FYI I did find this on the current sugar control panel:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_Control_Panel
we should plan to update that when the new release is out.

I'm looking for a list of what can be set in it and any screen shots or
other background on what it provides for end users.

I can scrub through Trac bugs or technical documentation if that is all
we have at this stage.

I'm going to summarize what we have for the 8.2.0 release notes. If you
have a long lived link which will be the "official" documentation I can
include that too.

Thanks,

Greg S