[sugar] (another) WebKit port of Browse

Jim Gettys jg
Tue Jul 8 12:47:30 EDT 2008

Oh, and as Walter points out, journal integration is also important to
us, and necessary in any replacement.  Sometimes brain is not engaged.

If we can build the OLPCfs stuff that Scott has come up with, this will
help unmodified apps interoperate with the journal, but I suspect for
something like browse, we'd want pretty full integration.
                        - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child