[sugar] (another) WebKit port of Browse

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff
Mon Jul 7 18:10:44 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 6:56 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:
> I'd rather see us just give up on Browse and ship and appropriately
> configured Firefox.  I just can't see OLPC devoting enough developer

Not so fast! The XS deliverables need a custom browser on the XO for
reasons we were discussing last Thursday :-)

If we want

 - automagic authentication with the XS
 - collaborative browsing (which can get better than what we have)

we need a custom, bespoke, forked, evil, lasers-on-sharkies-heads
browser. Call it Betty if you want, but we need it.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions