[sugar] offline Moodle

Bryan Berry bryan.berry
Tue Jul 1 20:49:11 EDT 2008

Martin,

I will be speaking w/ a potential full-time volunteer today who has some
significant web development experience. I will discuss w/ him the
possibility of working almost entirely on offline Moodle for the next 12
months. He may take you up on your generous offer of mentoring.

>In other words, if there's anyone interested in doing the heavy
>lifting, I can provide a bit of mentoring on what needs to be tuned on
>the PHP & Moodle side. It will need a wrapper similar to the
>wikislices activity too.

>used? My long term plans are to work on a disconnected operation based
>on Google-Gears or something similar. XPycom is included with Browse

I also think that Google Gears is the long term way to go