[sugar] Update.1 & testing

Jim Gettys jg
Sat Jan 19 13:34:56 EST 2008

One other note, from what I've observed in trac about Joyride 1551:
apparently we may be in the reverse situation from before, with working
WPA and broken WEP wireless encryption, though I haven't confirmed this
first hand.  Testing (and fixes!) gratefully accepted...
                             - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child