[sugar] internationalization problem

Erik Blankinship erikb
Fri Jan 4 20:47:34 EST 2008

I have found the bug.  I thought I was working with a Spanish laptop, but I
now see it is a Brazilian laptop.  The Spanish translator included the "s"s
and the Brazilian translator did not.  It all looked like Latin based
languages to me, and therefore I could not tell the difference :-)

I will go thought the other .po files and ensure they have the right
variables.

Thanks everyone.