[sugar] status of startup speedup

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Sat Feb 9 10:48:11 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 14:23 -0500, Michael Stone wrote:
> Tomeu,
>
> > The only remaining issue is that activities cannot update their journal
> > entries. They are able to create the entries in the datastore, but the
> > second call to the DS service fails.
>
> Please publish the traceback so that I can help you debug the situation.

No traceback, we call this method async and get this message in the
error handler:

org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible
causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message
bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the
network connection was broken.

Any clues about what to check next?

Tomeu