[Sugar-devel] Activity page wiki location?

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:26:34 EST 2008

i want to add something..

in the future we can work from activities.sugarlabs.org, having all the
general information for each activity there, like available localizations,
hardware specifics (f.e this activity runs on th  XO only) and then having
links to the wikis there, for example in Sugar Labs wiki we could have,
documentation of appilcations in the calssroom for each activity, with
photos and  videos, feddback from children and teachers,, etc.

just a thought.

Rafael Ortiz