[Sugar-devel] Activity page wiki location?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Dec 23 07:25:05 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 13:05, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
> I was just musing on building a wiki page to document the spin of
> Labyrinth I'm hacking on, and I was about to create:
>
>        http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Labyrinth
>
> So... Should Activity wiki pages be migrating over to SL infrastructure?

Well, kids are right now getting their activities from the OLPC wiki.
I think the plan of record is to set up a fork of addons.mozilla.org
to replace the wiki-based system that is in use today.

So if you want kids to get your activity today, I would keep using the
workflow based on wiki.l.o, and later upload the bundle to
addons.sugarlabs.org.

Regards,

Tomeu