[Sugar-devel] Some possible git patches for Labyrinth-4

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Dec 19 22:14:33 EST 2008

Hi Tomeu (and other Sugar devs),

Here's some patches for the Labyrinth-4  work created with:

	git-format-patch 0d2bf1756d5f05b86a4f35ba8cbdb401b5cdb724

That covers all the commits I've re-made here to a clone of your
Labyrinth-4 git rep:

	http://gitorious.org/projects/labyrinth-sugar

I'm still rough with git, workflow, et al, so shout if I could be
making this easier for folks to work with. All of these patches so far
(except the SVG icon) are to the upstream labyrinth source code to
make it work a little better (and prettier) on Sugar. Is there some
sort of magical OSS dance to waft some of these upstream, or is this
effort considered a fork?

Patches were to:

- Removed the fill on the bounding box so you can see what you're
selecting...
- Use users XO colours for the primary thought.
- Make default thought colour white so that gtk selection state is
visible.
- Made thought boxes more rounded.
- Enabled curves by default.
- Allowed delete key event to work on links.
- Added sugar friendly SVG activity icon.

Eye candy: