[Sugar-devel] About the default ogg player in sugar

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:54:47 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:19 AM, Eben Eliason <eben at laptop.org> wrote:

> AHH! That sounds far too complicated!  I'd propose:
>
> 0) Local jukebox (unshared activity)
> 1) Allow others to listen (default shared activity)
> 2) Allow others to append tracks (shared activity, plus one checkbox;
> this might be checked by default, since it's the "normal" behavior for
> a jukebox)
With all the mails in the thread I am now having enough ideas to keep me busy :)
At first when I said collaboration, my first target was to allow
others to listen , then if user wants, copy the files to the connected
system.

Now I have to a make a list of all ideas given :)

Kushal
--
http://fedoraproject.org
http://kushaldas.in