[Sugar-devel] Deployment meeting minutes.

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:51:36 EST 2008

Logs: http://sugarlabs.org/go/DeploymentTeam/MeetingLog/2008-12-10

Minutes:

We discussed too many topics,
#For starters we agree on putting. grants/sponsorship opportunities for all
countries on the wiki and walter agreed on putting a grant section on
Sugar's digest.
#We talked about draft MOU agreement between SL and local entities.
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DeploymentTeam/Local_Lab_MOU
#We agree with the fact that local labs should be legally independent if
possible and should follow MOU agreement with SL.
#A local partner organization could be non-profit or profit.
#Walter to ask SFC about if a local Organization could be a direct part of
SL.
#Walter to talk with OLPC-UY lawyer to get some help for aa and pflores.
#Icarito to work on principles shared by local organization and SL.
#We need to start poking people form educalibre.cl. nepal, africa (Ed),
asia.

Additions/corrections/comments welcome!

Rafael Ortiz