[Sugar-devel] Bundling plugins with Browse

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:34:23 EST 2008

Hi all,
We are trying to figure out a way to bundle the mozplugger plugin[1]
in Browse, so that PDF files can be viewed from within Browse itself.
Does anyone know how this can be done. Apart from the mozplugger
plugin itself, we need to have the m4 binary to help mozplugger parse
its config file, as well as the application which _actually_ renders
the PDF.
Normally we can modify the OS image, but it would be easier for us to
include the entire thing in Browse and make a new Browse bundle.
Any thoughts/ideas/comments ?
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--