[Sugar-devel] Release tool

pgf at laptop.org pgf at laptop.org
Fri Dec 5 09:54:29 EST 2008

 > >> What about defaulting to sl?
 > >
 > > Sure, as long as it's well communicated so that everyone using this
 > > tool gets it right... :)

i suppose it's a bit too late, and a bit too cumbersome, but if
sugarlabs started numbering bugs at 50000, there would be at
least a year or two where the there would be no ambiguity between
olpc and sugar bug numbers.  (can trac be configured with alpha
prefixes?  e.g. "#S1234")

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org
 give one laptop, get one laptop --- http://www.laptop.com/xo