[Sugar-devel] [sugar] XO identity shared via Browse

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 4 17:55:32 EST 2008

On Dec 4, 2008, at 11:34 PM, Robert McQueen wrote:
> I really don't think these kind of comments are productive for anyone.

How not? You just wrote a long e-mail explaining *why* things are
fucked, not in the least disputing my claim that they are, indeed,
fucked. I'm not sure why you felt you needed to defend yourself, as I
couldn't care less about dispensing blame. Nonetheless, until all the
problems are resolved and there's hard stability data from the field,
relying on important (especially security!) services running on top of
the collaboration stack is idiotic and indefensible.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org