[Sugar-devel] Project Ideas page

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 16:51:57 EST 2008

Perhaps there's already a place for this.  Maybe it's being managed
through Trac.  But I need a place to put Cool New Projects for Sugar
developers -- and mainly I mean projects that one motivated person could
be excited by, pick up, and just *do*.  Therefore, I created the following
wiki page:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/ProjectIdeas

If this kind of page already exists, please direct me to it.

If not, please feel free to add to it.

Mel -- in particular, this will be a useful resource when Google Summer of
Code rolls around.

It may be worthwhile to hold a brainstorming session sometime on IRC on
this topic.

--g

--
Got an OLPC that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]