[sugar] Sugar people traveling to FUDCon Brno

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Thu Aug 28 14:44:38 EDT 2008

Hi all,

some of the Sugar developers will come out from their honeycombs and
fly to Brno, Czech Republic to meet at the FUDCon Brno 2008 the
September 5 - 7, 2008. The plan is to explain to whoever listens to us
in which way Fedora has been good for Sugar and how good Sugar could
be for Fedora.

We are starting to plan this meeting in [1] and we should soon move
things to [2].

[1] http://www.sugarlabs.org/go/Events/FUDCon_Brno_2008
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConBrno2008

Although this meeting will be a bit restricted in scope because it's
about Fedora, we'd like to ask everybody for help in creating material
that can be used in conferences. One example is an activity tutorial
(or perhaps several depending on the audience and format). One pretty
ambitious possibility would be to show how to do a gobby-like activity
with pieces from Write and XOIrc? Eben, would you like to do a simple
mockup of how this could look like?

Any comments, suggestions, etc will be most welcome. And if anyone
feels like passing by there and saying hello, would be great!

Thanks,

Tomeu