[sugar] Difference between Sugar-Launch and launching from the ring

Alex Levenson alexlevenson
Sun Aug 3 22:06:11 EDT 2008

I do not have the same problem with other activities, that's why I'm asking
about what I could have done in my activity to cause this.
I will post my logs but there's not much in them.

Alex