[sugar] Journal view "flips" topmost entries

Gary C Martin gary
Mon Aug 11 15:30:51 EDT 2008

On 11 Aug 2008, at 18:50, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:

> One problem I have with my XO is that it sometimes is too SLOW for
> my reactions.  Just now had been trying out an Activity.  Ended it.
> Went to the Journal, with the intention of erasing the entry that
> Activity logged there.  Saw that entry at the very top, clicked on
> the little arrow at the right end of the top entry, went to the
> toolbar and clicked on 'Erase', got put back in Journal -- and saw
> the entry I wanted to erase still being shown on the Journal screen.

Mikus, random thought: Did you have any activities shared at the time?
I've noticed quite a lag when switching between activities or to sugar
views once you're sharing something. The lag seems to be a long pause
that ends once the buddy icons in the right frame get updated. I
haven't filed a ticket yet as I only have one XO for testing and it's
hard to catch folks to share (xochat.org seems down just now).

--Gary