[sugar] sucrose-0.82 branches

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu
Fri Aug 8 09:06:05 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Korakurider <korakurider at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Simon branched several modules:
>>
>> sugar
>> sugar-toolkit
>> sugar-datastore
>> sugar-base
>> sugar-artwork
>> journal-activity
>> write
>> web-activity
>> log-activity
>
>   Is my understanding correct?
>   + 8.2 branch will be used to final sprint and maintenance of  8.2,
> and is under string freeze.
>   + We will start next release cycle on trunk
>
>   Then how will translation community work on Pootle from now?
>   e.g. Where can I fix translations for 8.2 when I found problem?

Over this weekend, a new project for 0.82 will be created. We will be
also switching over to the new categorization system over the weekend.
This is the first time we are doing this (properly), so I will need to
take the Pootle server down for around 4-6 hours - I'll send out a
notification tonight. I'm already working on the scripts which will
handle the migration and setup.
Cheers,
Sayamindu

--