[sugar] Physics games on XO, Info wanted

David Van Assche dvanassche
Thu Aug 7 20:04:48 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there is a uk source for
over 200 physics experiments offered by the virtual physics lab. These
experiments work quite well through wine and are geared towards
students from 13 up. I have used them on a linux only network without
any issues for several years... There are some free samples on the
website, but I'm sure that if someone contacts them and talks about
the olpc project, they'd be happy to share more of them for free...

website: http://ccgi.colpus.plus.com/vplabd/?q=node/16

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche,
OLE Nepal