[sugar] letting the user specify the mesh channel

Martin Dengler martin
Thu Aug 7 09:55:45 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 03:45:07PM +0200, Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
> The only thing I'm wary about is whether the IP address should be there.

As you can imagine it's easy to remove.  I'm sure the authorities will
opine soon.

> It might be useful for devs and some G1G1 people but for children and
> teachers in the deployments this gotta be confusing...

Indeed.  I'm tempted to argue it'd be great if more people using
computers were to ask "So, what is an IP address anyway?".  I can
imagine many counter arguments, but still.

> Just my 2 euro-cents,
> Christoph

Thanks for the feedback.

Martin