[sugar] Design Question

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Mon Aug 4 07:04:46 EDT 2008

Hi Martin et al,

It was near unanimous to default to the Ring. The thread was picked up
and shared with the "sur" list (thanks Andres) where everyone including
kids agreed.

One person said they like the freeform but their kids liked ring so they
went with ring. There was a little more discussion with some people on
the Sur list about how many activities fit in the ring.

There is a bug open now to default to Ring: #7759.

Thanks a lot for asking.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Greg S