[sugar] Proposal: Activity developers mailing list)

Bastien bastienguerry
Sun Aug 3 11:43:30 EDT 2008

"Martin Langhoff" <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> writes:

> FWIW, Sugar + activities are still somewhat tightly coupled, as Sugar
> and the underlying OS API are changing. As long as that is true, to
> maintain an activity to a good standard, you have to keep an eye on
> devel@ and/or sugar-devel at .
>
> My rule of thumb is to try and keep people together -- recommending
> filters sometimes -- until the traffic gets so heavy *and* a distinct
> subcommunity can be split off. IMHO neither is true here (yet!).

(Fair enough.  In any case, my awareness about Sugar and the activities
development is not strong enough to dispute about the relevance of such
a list -- 'was just dropping a few opinions.)

--
Bastien