[sugar] Programming environments on the XO

Martin Sevior martines
Fri Aug 1 23:10:24 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 22:12 +0200, J.M. Maurer wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 21:37 +1000, Martin Edmund Sevior wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Tomeu and Eben. Yes, we'll need to expand the abiwidget api.
> > I'll look to do this if I can can get sugar-jhbuild to work again.
>
> That, or we could just add an 'EditMethod', so we can invoke it using a
> 'well known' function name. Not sure what the nicest approach is. I'm
> inclined to expand the api though.

Hi everyone,
           I'm perfectly willing to do this work but how I can be sure
it will actually be used?

What do we need to do to get libabiword updated?

sugar-jhbuild uses an ancient patched tree dating from November last
year. We've released 2.6.4 3 weeks ago with *tons* of bug fixes on that.

What version is actually being shipped with sucrose? What do we need to
do to get it updated?

I'd just like to know what I need to do to get the required libabiword
into the tree so that this feature can be implemented.

Cheers

Martin