[sugar] "how to try Sugar page"

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Fri Aug 1 16:58:47 EDT 2008

Heh, you could turn it into a little "choose your own Sugar adventure"
game...  Just narrow the options down to a decision tree with, perhaps, 2-3
levels max, and have very general questions like:
"Are you familiar with (or have you run) Linux before?" [YES] [NO]

Where [YES] and [NO] naturally jump to the next relevant question. I'm being
somewhat facetious here, but if done right it might actually work, and
prevent the textual overload that the myriad options can cause...

- Eben

PS.  I might recommend "Try Sugar" as a more appropriate title, since "Get"
seems to imply that there is a well defined target which might reside at the
other end of an anchor link, when instead there are many ways to try it out,
some of which are more "direct" or "pure" than others, and all of which have
different procedures.