[sugar] xomail

Kevin Cole kevin.cole
Tue Apr 29 11:27:56 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Joshua N Pritikin <jpritikin at pobox.com> wrote:

>  I think a better angle on the problem is to be more aggressive about
>  blocking email. Can we GPG sign email by default?

I hope you weren't serious about GPG either.  ;-)

I suppose people can tolerate a wee bit o' garbage at the end of their
messages, if for whatever reason they don't have access to GPG (e.g. I
don't get this list in my GPG-capable MUA, but use the web interface
-- and don't particularly like FireGPG).  But do you want people to
type a password on every send?  If not, aren't you kind of defeating
the whole point of GPG, or am I misunderstanding you?

--
 Kevin Cole | Key ID: 0xE6F332C7 (GPG/PGP)
 Gallaudet University | WWW: http://gri.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/

 ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer