[sugar] jumpy cursor problem and sugar issue

Bryan Berry bryan.berry
Tue Apr 29 01:53:50 EDT 2008

hey guys,

thanks to all who have replied to my issue w/ the jumpy cursor. I
haven't been able to test out the responses I have gotten because I have
been sick in bed for the last couple days. Will reply once I am coherent
enough to read the e-mails.