[sugar] Fwd: Peru Priorities

Samuel Klein meta.sj
Fri Apr 25 15:32:24 EDT 2008

A note about groups, from a discusion today:

If there are multiple classes, and students figure out how to change their
nick &c, it would be helpful to be able to have approve-only groups to avoid
griefers popping in and messing up a discussion or session and then leaving.

froma previous discussion:
> 2. Better models of groups (a child wants to share an activity
> with the first grade, not the entire school.  How ?)

| Our ideas for groups so far have been centered on the idea of children
opting
| in and out of them. The use case of having the school set up groups for
the
| children isn't something we've considered as much, but it seems like
something
| we should pursue.

SJ