[sugar] [patch] corrected Hardy dependencies

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Thu Apr 24 04:22:06 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Morgan Collett
<morgan.collett at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Bobby Powers <bobbypowers at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > I'm running sugar-jhbuild on Ubuntu Hardy, and Tomeu's recent commit to add
>  > dependency files for Ubuntu is great except for 3 packages with the wrong
>  > names (I haven't checked Gutsy - might be the same deal there).  I've
>  > attached a patch - I'm new here so let me know if there is anything else I
>  > should do or if there is a better place to post this.
>
>  I'm still not sure whether we should list the packages we are building
>  as dependencies - but I've applied this to gutsy as well and pushed
>  it.

The idea is that if there is a package good enough dependency in the
system, you list it so that the system one is used instead of building
it.

Marco