[sugar] on Sugar

Kevin Cole kevin.cole
Wed Apr 23 20:02:46 EDT 2008

My real fear regarding getting in bed with Microsoft is that Microsoft
devours whatever it touches, and like pushers "the first hit is
free..."  It's X years down the road that concern me.  Putting
"Microsoft" and "plays well with others" in the same sentence rarely
works.  Also, this talk of "other OS's besides Linux..."  Has there
been much mention of "Mac OS X" or by other OS's do we really mean
"Windows. Period."  Does Apple wanna come out and play again --
considering their ancient but somewhat lapsed interest in the
education market?