[sugar] Where is Walter?

Michael Stone michael
Wed Apr 23 12:34:14 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 06:14:21PM +0200, J.M. Maurer wrote:
> But it did happen, so now people want to be reassured that their *very
> precious spare time* will not be wasted.

Please do not let present doubt stop you from using your power to
advance our mutual cause. If you doubt, seek the reassurance of others
or find your own, perhaps by visiting or contacting those who have
already been helped by that cause. Then write what you discover and
share it so that all may benefit. How could we expect less from someone
who has worked so hard already to give others the power to share their
writing?

Michael