[sugar] Where is Jim?

Jim Gettys jg
Wed Apr 23 11:48:41 EDT 2008

I've had at least one email query on the topic of where I've been the
last few months, as I've been scarce and very quiet. So I'll remove
speculation since not everyone hears the same things through the
grapevine, efficient though it may be.

I've just finished up the second of two rounds of surgery  for kidney
stones Monday. I had *a lot* of stones. I took vacation between the two
procedures (the good news is you have two kidneys; the bad news is you
have two kidneys).  So far, recovery from the second round is going
better than the first.  I should be back at work sometime next week or
at worst the week after. I intend to continue to take it easy this week.
                                       - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child