[sugar] [Community-news] where is Walter?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen
Tue Apr 22 14:28:29 EDT 2008

Hoi,
the most imporant thing is that we are left with a sense of gratitude of all
the great things the leaders that have left have done. In this way we know
the history of the project. We also remember that the people who left did
good.. and we cherish them for it. We still need to move on and make sure
that we do what we aim to do.,, It is gratifying that all roads lead to Rome
Thanks Walter, thank you all,
     GerardM