[sugar] [Server-devel] sugar roadmap

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Apr 21 19:04:27 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Benjamin M. Schwartz
<bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
>  | Anyhow, speaking as someone who has only very recently gotten involved
>  | with the project, I can say that the Sugar interface was one of the
>  | most appealing things to me. I'm sure there are other  potential
>  | contributors out there who would be attracted for the same reasons.
>
>  Me too.  The project was vaguely interesting until I ran Sugar in Qemu, at
>  which point it became compelling.

Personally, I have been dreaming of a mix between ion3 and Sugar's
4-zoom-stages. Talking with some hard-core ion3 friends, they seemed
to be convinced that it was doable as a special configuration, binding
the F1-F3 keys to full screen apps, and having a nested X in F4.

hmmmm :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions