[sugar] Frame/Activity Management Memory economics

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Sat Apr 5 18:02:47 EDT 2008

It's unfortunate that we've lost that aspect of the design intent.
However, also realize that we've never actually achieved an
implementation that accurately represented memory usage anyway.  No
builds shipped with it, and all attempts to do this were so inaccurate
as to be misleading.

Perhaps we'll take another stab it such an idea in the future.

- Eben