[sugar] [Localization] code comments?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Sat Apr 5 12:59:46 EDT 2008

Very interesting, I guess we should integrate it in the language
section of the control panel. AFAIK, this is not being considered yet.

If we don't want to add more complexity to the control panel UI, we
may assign under the hoods a fallback language to every language?

Perhaps someone from deployment could comment on the better milestone
to target this?

Tomeu