[sugar] Choosing "defaults" for the activity ring

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Sat Apr 5 02:22:48 EDT 2008

I'll toss in my thoughts, as I tried to introduce the problem as
impartially as possible.  I personally find the first option to be the
simplest to implement, as well as the clearest conceptually.  I, too,
expect that such occurrences will be few, and find it unlikely that it
would become a nuisance in those cases anyway.

- Eben

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Benjamin M. Schwartz