[sugar] generate clean tone to speakers (first prototype of working EKG around the XO )

Bert Freudenberg bert
Wed Apr 2 08:17:21 EDT 2008

Also, any Etoys object has a "play frequency of ..." command (in the
viewer's "sound" category) that plays a sine wave of that frequency.
This uses Squeak's FM synthesis and outputs to ALSA directly with no
involvement of gstreamer or csound.

- Bert -