[sugar] not use set_tile() in python activities anymore

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Mon Sep 24 12:45:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

the Journal and the activity toolbar already set the metadata property
'title_set_by_user' of the datastore object to '1' when the user sets
the title.

Perhaps activities can do something like this in the cases when they
need to set the title depending on the context:

if self._jobject.metadata['title_set_by_user'] != '1':
    if self._browser.props.title:
        self.set_title(self._browser.props.title)

I'm not sure if Activity.set_title updates the datastore object's title
property, but it should.

Any issues with this?

Tomeu