[sugar] All GCompris activities available

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin
Sun Sep 23 18:39:16 EDT 2007

Le dimanche 23 septembre 2007 ? 19:59 +0200, Bert Freudenberg a ?crit :
> On Sep 23, 2007, at 19:37 , Bruno Coudoin wrote:
>
> > I just completed the changes to make GCompris play nice on the XO.
>
> Great to hear you got it working! And nice to have another native
> activity, now :)
>
> About your dbus problem: we had that, too. The set_active() call has
> been renamed to SetActive(). Also, it's a method and not a signal
> (not sure if that's a problem with the glib bindings you're using).

Thanks for the information, I just uploaded all my bundles recompiled
with SetActive, will test on my XO once I have time.

As far as I understand dbus, I implemented a method call. If someone
with dbus knowledge can have a look to the GCompris callback, it's here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gcompris/branches/gcomprixo/src/gcompris/dbus.c?revision=3041&view=markup

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids