[sugar] Hacking Sugar

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez
Thu Sep 20 02:29:41 EDT 2007

I would like to add i18n & l10n to the wish-list of what should be
included... there are quite a few (non-core) activities that
would be nice to have l10n-ized...

Some links:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Customizing_NAND_images
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Localization
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Python_i18n

Cheers,
Xavier

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Setting_up_a_sugar_development_environment

SK> > *maybe* would be good to have a Doc Book Wiki system in
SK> > order to  have some free public book about sugar,
SK> > something with
SK> > http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/homepage/ , make sense?
SK>
SK> Before we start creating new places to put docs, we may want
SK> to add to and reorganize what we have.  (You can export
SK> mediawiki collections to pdf for a simple print book.)
SK>
SK> SJ

XA
=========
Don't Panic!  The Answer is 42