[sugar] packaging activities for ubuntu

Jani Monoses jani
Mon Sep 17 07:49:43 EDT 2007

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this looks amazing to me, but I wonder about the rate at which these
> packages will be updated to follow development.

I've updated the sugar core packages to yesterday's git contents.
Since last week I packaged Pippy, Paint and the Measure activities, with
Record and TurtleArt pending on the tracebacks I encountered being solved.

Next thing is getting hulahop and the activities that depend on it
uploaded, currently blocked on xulrunner-1.9 landing in the gutsy
archives (now it is in the NEW queue), and integrating the telepathy
patches Simon mentioned.

Jani