[sugar] multimedai content for olpc's sugar environment

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Wed Sep 12 10:14:15 EDT 2007

This area is of interest to me, as I work on UI and interaction
design, and it appears that this is the specific target of your
proposal.  Throughout the design phases we have planned on some
small amounts of audio feedback, but as Walter mentioned, we've been
too far behind on the UI to have the chance to integrate such an
effort.  Perhaps when we reach this stage we can take advantage of
the skills you have to offer.

- Eben