[sugar] [IMPORTANT] build and release process explanation

Ivan Krstić krstic
Tue Oct 30 17:02:10 EDT 2007

On Oct 30, 2007, at 3:44 PM, C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> The details here might be in flux for our first joyride-based build,
> but we'll do our best to keep everyone informed.

After some internal discussions, we will not be using joyride
directly for the update.1 build. The instructions in my original e-
mail still stand fully: joyride should be used by everyone to get
their packages in, but we will actually assemble them into the final
update.1 build outside of joyride. More details on this along with a
concrete plan will be provided tomorrow sometime after the morning
release engineering meeting.

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org